Hello, I am new to this forum and I'm the proud owner of a 2/12 year old Cane Corso who is currently training for APPDA(American Protection & Patrol Dog Association) sport. I look forward to sharing and learning more about this awesome breed and hopefully making some new aquaintances and possibly a new friend or two.My Name is Charles but, I perfer to be called Chuck and I've been involved in the dog training Industry since 1975. My best to everybody on thid forum Board!
Chuck,
http://www.kaninecommand.com
Welcome Chuck you have found the right place! :)
welcome :)
welcome to the forum.
To Those forum members who responded to my Introduction thank you very much for your kind welcome!
K-9Trainer
Hi Chuck, I'm sure we'll meet at the next APPDA event. Welcome to the forum.
Welcome aboard Chuck 8)
Hello Chuck and welcome to the Forum from Bella Dolls in North Carolina.. Enjoy your time here!! ;D
hello and welcome
Hello & Welcome!
Maybe some pics of your dog? :D
Hi Chuck, welcome!
welcome to the forum.
Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you will meet lots of people.
Hello! ;D
Welcome to the forum!
welcome...
Welcome :)
Hello and welcome!