Hi everybody my name is Andres Morgione of Monte Corso Kennel from Buenos Aires Argentina.
Is very good to be here and see my friends. ;D ;D ;D ;D
My website is: www.montecorso.com.ar
Regards
Nice site and nice dogs, what's the bloodline on Testone, I like this guy.
Hello Andres, welcome to the Forum, you have very nice CC on your kennel :) :)
welcome to the forum
Hello and welcome to the forum :)
Welcome! :) I like your Testone in your web sait! ;)
Hello! ;D
Bienvenido Andres. :P
[]'s
Eduardo / CCK.
Welcome! :)
Bienvenido, tus perros son muy guappos! ;D
Jim Ballard
Thanks everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to you and yours ;D ;D
Hello & Welcome! ;)
Hello Andres,
welcome aboard!
Hi Andres, welcome :)
hello and welcome
Hello ANdres...
What a pleasure to see you here... Welcome!!!
Planing any visit to Brazil, Rio de Janeiro? ;) :)
Quote from: erik wofford on July 06, 2008, 05:13:52 AM
Nice site and nice dogs, what's the bloodline on Testone, I like this guy.
Testone is son of Alehandro dei Negroni. I am breeding since 2003. Today I am breeding in partnership with Eduardo of Cane Club Kennel of Brasil. This partnership is helping in the evolution of Corso here in my Kennel and Argentina too. Thanks a lot to Eduardo cck for actively help my breeding program and report me about this Forum.
me and testone
http://www.montecorso.com.ar/popfoto.php?id=12&tablename=testone (http://www.montecorso.com.ar/popfoto.php?id=12&tablename=testone)
Quote from: Zadoque on July 07, 2008, 10:51:57 PM
Hello ANdres...
What a pleasure to see you here... Welcome!!!
Planing any visit to Brazil, Rio de Janeiro? ;) :)
Last week I was in Brasil but in Cane Club Kennel Curitiba ,this time we could not go to the Rio de Janiero. ;)
Good looking site, nice dogs! Glad you made your way here on the Forum :) :)