Hello everyone,
I'm Nathalie from Holland. I have 2 male CC's, one is 3 year and the other is 6 months.
I hope to learn a lot more here on the forum.
If you have any questions, please ask them!
(http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/3813/2233444343oa9vib3.jpg)
Diesel (Son of Chiaro e Tondo Duvel di Agusto x Attica Blues)
(http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7214/p1020492klein20smallae0.jpg)
Arrow (Son of Arek de La Horde du Bois des Centaures x Campo di Cavallo Chanti)
With regards,
Nathalie
Hello and welcome Nathalie! :)
Welcome and enjoy your time on the forum!
Welcome on board. ;D
welcome
Hi Nathalie :D Welcome!
Welcome Nathalie!
Ciao Kristina
Hi Nat, welcome here :-*
welcome
Hello and welcome here :D
Heeeeee!
Welcom aboard Son Diesel, hug from dad Duvel ;D
and you to welcom Nathalie!
welcome to the forum...
welcome to the forum
Welcome. ;D
Alfonso :o
welcome to the forum.
Welcome :)
Hello and Welcome
Welcome in this splendid forum. ;D
HELLO AND WELCOME
hi nathalie welcome
Hello and Welcome! :)
Hello Natje welcome here and gif my little boy a kiss and daddy Diesel a hug
this are my favoriet dogs i cluddit Arek afcourse haha
Mi ;D