Hello all,
I am a soon to be Corso owner from Massachusetts. In the mean time, I am reading everything I can find. My wife and I and our one year old son live in a secluded colonial with over an acre of land. We are both proud members of the Massachusetts Army National Guard and veterans of the war in Iraq.
I look forward to sharing pictures once our puppy arrives. Currently we're waiting for the litter to be born.
-Todd
welcome, have a great time here :)
and good luck with your new baby ;D
Hello! ;D
Hello and Welcome
hello todd. Welcome to the fourm.
HI
Good luck on your soon to be Cane Corso Pup. The pup will be a great loving loyal addition to your family.
Welcome and congrats! :)
Welcome and enjoy your time here.
hello and welcome in this forum... ;D
Welcome and enjoy. I am a originally from Massachusetts too!
welcome on board
Waiting for your puppy... to be born... pfffft, that's a LONG wait ;)
Welcome!
Hello Todd, welcome to the Forum, hope you enjoy the waiting time here on the Forum ;D ;D
Welcome. Now is a great time to get as much info as possible to prepare yourself and your family for the new arrival. Best Wishes. ;)
Hello Todd and welcome to the Forum!! ;) ;)
;D ;D Welcome Todd.This is a really nice forum
ciao
massimo :o :o
Welcome to the forum!! :)
Hello and welcome. Good luck on waiting for your pup :D
Hello and Welcome!
Enjoy the forum and info here 8)
Welcome Todd!!! :)