Hello to everybody.
My name is Luigi Di Rienzo, I'm the owner of Della Valle Dei Lord Kennel, I'm from Italy.
Nice to see you all here. 8)
Ciao Luigi,
I am new here too! Welcome!
Zoe
:)
Welcome here :)
Welcome on board ;D
Hello Luigi,
Nice to run into you here.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, Warmest Welcome. :)
Welcome...
ciao, luigi....nice to see you here...i am from united states but i live in vicenza in the veneto region...i hope to see your dogs one day..
Welcome here
Hey Luigi
welcome to the forum
hello and welcome to the forum luigi
nice to have another experienced italian breeder on board
Hi and welcome to forum
Yulia
Ciao ciao
This is a lovely place to be...
Welcome Luigi,
This place just keeps getting better and better with people like you joining!
Welcome! :)
welcome luigi
nice to see u here
adrie en bianca
Welcome Louigi :)
Susen
Thanx a lot for everybody for the warmest welcome 8)
Ciao....
we are glad that u joined us
Denis Ali
Hello Luigi
Nice to see you again at the World Show in Polen, Grace is doing fine she is going to get her X-ray in December-January 8)
as you know she became 1 year in november, she looks more and more like her granfather Byron. :o
Congratulation with the greath result with Warrior, beautiful he is indeed. ;D
Best regard Isabella-k
Hello Luigi
I totally missed you being member here :-[
Arrigo says hello :)
Lovely puppy, gives me hedache in a positive way :) so much playdrive !!!
Congrats to Warriors sucess in Poland.
Hello Luigi
Congrats to Warrior!
Masha with Aragorn (Aragon ;)) and Altea
Heillo Luigi! I have got tired to write you letters! When you will answer me?
http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=6060.0
Luigi, thanks, I have received from you the letter!