Hi Everyone,
I'm new to the forum. My name is Chad Taylor and I am a 28 year old husband and father. We live in Anderson, Indiana where our life is pretty normal. In addition to my wife and son I am the very proud uncle of two of the coolest kids EVER! Caleb & Peyton. We currently have 5 adult dogs, an Alaskan Malamute, Max, 4 Corso's Anya, Natalia, Baby Boy & Dazz a litter of 9 puppies (7 males/2 females) and 1 crazy cat, Noah. We've recently published our website nobilitycanecorso.com check it out if you get the chance.
My pride and joy. My son Colton!
(http://a310.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/34/l_d9f68e6cd6a190cc002ee19d4198314d.jpg)
Our Dogs:
(http://a990.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/114/l_e358c916377c2d25572b4332aadf6e8d.png)
Baby Boy (Armani X Prissy Missy son)
(http://a760.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/99/l_79b311fd22199a2d6f73050251d61e9f.png)
Anya (Rip x Lilo daughter)
(http://a967.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/35/l_13cf1e1cef0cd085d4fd0020586e2056.png)
Natalia (Giano x Nicci daughter)
(http://a424.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/88/l_a47a883d4799a56583077dfd20549217.jpg)
Dazz (Nino x Maxie son)
The Puppies:
(http://a109.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/51/l_e8337bb76d641b5020a4a831cf4cf69c.jpg)
Female (Baby x Anya)
(http://a249.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/41/l_94ba392984587eb81bdf95050b329c88.jpg)
Male (Baby x Anya)
(http://a427.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/24/l_56f0739e23df88060fec860245a25fc2.jpg)
Male (Baby x Anya)
(http://a698.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/101/l_ff3e5e394329da053c08e7d3cadcc5b9.jpg)
Male (Baby x Anya)
Chad welcome and you have a great looking family and congrats on the new additions! :)
Welcome to the forum Chad. What a beautiful baby!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Congrats on the pups too.
Hi Chad
Hope all is well ........Congrats on your lil one :-* :-* :-*.And a big warm welcometo the forum ;D
Tony and Carri
Hey Chad,
Glad to see you here! Welcome!!! ;)
Welcome to the forum.
Really nice logo on the welcome screen to your page! Excellent work. Oh yeah, nice dogs too... :)
Todd
Hello and welcome!
Nice to see you here 8)
Quote from: LisaB on July 18, 2008, 11:52:15 PM
Chad welcome and you have a great looking family and congrats on the new additions! :)
Hi Lisa,
Thanks!
Quote from: Janet Gigante on July 18, 2008, 11:59:23 PM
Welcome to the forum Chad. What a beautiful baby!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Congrats on the pups too.
Hi Janet,
Thanks. Colton is such a blessing we are very happy!
Quote from: Garciano on July 19, 2008, 12:51:13 AM
Hi Chad
Hope all is well ........Congrats on your lil one :-* :-* :-*.And a big warm welcometo the forum ;D
Tony and Carri
Tony & Carri,
We miss you guys!
Quote from: Stephanie on July 19, 2008, 01:22:29 AM
Hey Chad,
Glad to see you here! Welcome!!! ;)
Hey Steph! I didn't realize you were on the forum. I've been off the board for years.
Quote from: justice on July 19, 2008, 02:30:48 AM
Welcome to the forum.
Thanks Justice!
Quote from: kobust on July 19, 2008, 02:39:12 AM
Really nice logo on the welcome screen to your page! Excellent work. Oh yeah, nice dogs too... :)
Todd
Thanks! I had an artist from Australia that I know do it. His work is amazing!
(http://nobilitycanecorso.com/images/logo2copy.jpg)
Quote from: IceHouseCaneCorso on July 19, 2008, 03:33:47 AM
Hello and welcome!
Nice to see you here 8)
Hi,
Thanks for the warm welcome!
Welcome aboard
Hello Chad and Welcome here in Europe, your page and welcome side are excellent, your Dazz I like the most ;D ;D
welcome to the forum
Hello chad and family
Welcome to the forum,enjoy your time here ;D
Hello! ;D
Hello and welcome, your little boy is a cutie and I like your dogs too :D
Hello Chad and Welcome
Welcome to the forum Chad. Enjoy. 8)
hello chad and welcome here
Hey Chad.
Welcome to the forum!
Kathy
Hello and welcome!
Hi, welcome :)
welcome aboard. :)
Thank you for such a warm welcome everyone!
A late, but warm welcome!
hello and welcomme!!
nice pics!!
Welcome chad,
Beautiful dogs very nice site & a great name also, The most consistent complement I get on my CC is ¨noble¨