Hallo ! My name is Joanna I come from Poland i have one CC her name is Geisha Błękitna Przystań she is 2,5 years old.And I think that is it for now ,because I have a lot things to read on this forum ;D
Hello Joanna, welcome here on the Forum ;D ;D
Quote from: Falla on July 21, 2008, 08:24:06 AM
Hallo ! My name is Joanna I come from Poland i have one CC her name is Geisha Błękitna Przystań she is 2,5 years old.And I think thet is it for now ,because I have a lot things to read on this forum ;D
Welcome here
Czesc ;D and welcome to the forum :D
Welcome Joanna and enjoy the forum!
welcome
Hello joanna
Welcome to the forum ;D
Welcome :)
thank you all for such a warm welcome :)
Welcome! :)
Hi and welcome :D
hello and welcome
Witam, witam!
Welcome!
welcome
nice to see you
Hallo Ania
Nice to see you here :)
Cześć Asia!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Nice to see you here!!!!!
Buziaki dla Falli :-*
Cześć Kinga :)
welcome to the forum...
Welcome!
It's nice to welcome here ;)!