Hello to everybody,
I'm Montse, from Rothorm Kennel, in Barcelona, Spain.
I have Cane Corso since 1.998 and I breed my first litter on 2.001.
Ciao,
Montse.
www.rothorm.com
Ciao Montse....
wellcome on this new forum :)
welcome :)
Hi Montse! Welcome. I'm happy that you are joining us too :-*
Hi, Monste how are you? We met at Danilo's house a year ago I was with Nancy. Glad to see you are here!
Pete
Hello Montse, welcome :)
Thanks to everybody for the welcome!
JosÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,©: I will try to put some photos... but I'm not very good with PC's... so, I will try it.
Pete: Yes, I remember you. I've seen in your web site the son of Tioso.
Nancy: Very good idea this forum. Nice to speak with other breeders.
Denis: Nice to see you here also.
Irena: Good luck with your new breedings!
Asia: Nice to see you here also.
Quote from: rothorm on May 19, 2006, 08:55:21 AM
JosÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,©: I will try to put some photos... but I'm not very good with PC's... so, I will try it.
I will ask my friend who made this forum for me to also install the possibility to change language settings, so that you will be able to have everything in Spanish. If Spanish is available. I will also ask him to install other languages, so that with some luck most members can work with the forum in their own language.
If you still have problems posting pictures, e-mail them to me and I will post them for you. ;)