My name is Derek, and I'm currently researching breeders for a corso pup. I fostered a 16 week old corso a few years ago, and have since been waiting for the right time to get one. I'm looking at breeders near-by, so I can visit them before making a decision. I am also trying to find a trainer near this area (that is familiar with corsos), so I can work closely with them. It's great to be here, and I have already found a wealth of knowledge on this forum.
Welcome to the forum! :)
Welcome aboard. All the best in your search for your CC.
Welcome!
Roanoke is a great area! I went to college in Radford and visited the city often. I would be more than happy to help in your search. Let me know.
Welcome and good luck in your search! :)
hello and good luck in finding the perfect corso for you
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your new puppy.
Hello and Welcome!
Good luck with your search :)
welcome
Welcome and succes :D
welcome
Hello! ;D
Welcome Derek. My home is in NC, but last w/e I moved for a job opportunity to fredericksburg va.. So we are practically neighbors, lol
Enjoy your time here, I am sure you will learn many things!! ;D
Welcome from Georgia
Welcome! :)