We just wanted to introduce SirGard Cane Corsos to the forum, we are a small hobby breeder in New Jersey.
Thank you
Sincerely
SirGard Cane Corso & Rottweilers
www.SirGard.com
info@SirGard.com
Welcome Jim. I am sure you will enjoy this forum.
Glad you joined. Welcome to the forum.
Welcome to the forum
Welcome to the forum Jim! I have read many of your posts on the other forum as well as visited your web site several times! I only hope my Armani Son turns out as nice as Corleone!
Best Wishes,
Jason Andrews
Hello Jim, welcome to the Forum ,congrats your Cane Corsos and Rottweilers are very beautiful ;D ;D
welcome jim
Welcome here, enjoy!
welcome :)
Hi Jim,
Welcome to the forum.....
Zoe
Welcome :)
Hello and welcome.
Hi Jim,
I'm new here myself but I've found everyone to be helpful. Welcome to the site.
Hey Jim, Welcome to the forum...it is the best! :)
hello and welcome. We also have rotties and a corso.
Welcome Jim
Welcome aboard Jim 8)
Welcome Jim. Nice to "see" you here. 8)
Welcome Jim.........I'm sure you will enjoy this forum
Hello and Welcome!
Hello Jim and Welcome!
Heather
Thanks for the warm welcome.
A lot of familiar names and kennels here.
I can't believe I didn't join sooner.
It's nice to see that I'm not the only crazy person obsessed with these dogs.
Looking forward to participating in the future.
I will try to post some of our current dogs, my web site is really out dated.
Thank you
Sincerely
Jim O'Dare
SirGard Cane Corso & Rottweilers
www.SirGard.com
Hi and welcome :D