Hello!
I`m Iwona and come from Poland. I`m a proud owner of one cane corso dog - DOLAR Las Vegas s.j. This is my first but certainly not the last one cane corso. He ist three years old.
(http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/1373/img2212dolekxk1.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/9223/img4287avg8.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
Welcome and enjoy your time here! ;)
Cześć Iwonka :)
Hello! ;D
Cześć Iwonka, welcome here in the Forum,think our polish group becomes always bigger and...... ;D ;D
Some weeks ago I was in Szczecinek ::)
Welcome aboard.
Hi Iwonka :)
Welcome in the forum!!!! ;D ;D ;D
A już myślałam, że się nie pojawisz...
welcome
Hi Iwona nice to meet you here
;D
hello and welcome
Hi and welcome. Your dog is very beautiful :D
Welcome! :)
Thanks to all ;D
I don`t write english very well. I speak better german but I think, I will find here many interesting themes ;)
welcome on board ;D
Witam, witam dolarka i pancie tu! ;)
Welcome :)
Hi, welcome to the forum
It's nice to see Iwonka and Dolar here! Welcome! :)
Hi Iwona&Dolar
nice to see you
Welcome to the forum iwona and dolar ;D
Hello & Welcome :)