My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: Marga on August 09, 2008, 01:13:00 PM

Title: Hello
Post by: Marga on August 09, 2008, 01:13:00 PM
Hello everybody

I am Marga, proud owner of de kennel van de Kleine Scheere. I own 8 cane corso,s and sometimes i breed a litter.

the adres of my website is
www.vandekleinescheere.nl
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Irena on August 09, 2008, 01:31:12 PM
welcome
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: KahuCaneCorso on August 09, 2008, 01:32:24 PM
Hello! ;D
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Jozef on August 09, 2008, 02:44:36 PM
Welcome and enjoy your time here.
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: justice on August 09, 2008, 02:52:06 PM
Welcome to the forum.
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: rebecca on August 09, 2008, 03:40:27 PM
welcome
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: hga1101 on August 09, 2008, 04:02:39 PM
Hello and welcome  ;D
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: eric on August 09, 2008, 04:05:38 PM
Hi Marga I'm glad your on this forum. I will never forget the trips we made to Italy to visit Massimo from Dei Dauni kennel  8) and your introduction to italian driving  ;D
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Patricia on August 09, 2008, 04:38:52 PM
Hi Marga, finally it worked out ;D Welcome and a big hug from Dior.

You just need the word Breeder with you name..
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: LisaB on August 09, 2008, 04:52:03 PM
Hello and Welcome!  :)
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Akita on August 09, 2008, 11:59:53 PM
Hi welcome have fun on this board  ;D ;D
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Helmut on August 10, 2008, 09:20:09 AM
Hello Marga, welcome here on board :)
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Amore on August 11, 2008, 12:16:00 AM
Hi!
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Laura Ice on August 11, 2008, 03:20:59 AM
Hello and Welcome!!
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: duvel on August 11, 2008, 09:30:52 AM
*waves* Hello!
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Marga on August 13, 2008, 11:38:16 AM
Quote from: eric on August 09, 2008, 04:05:38 PM
Hi Marga I'm glad your on this forum. I will never forget the trips we made to Italy to visit Massimo from Dei Dauni kennel  8) and your introduction to italian driving  ;D

I was very ill from that kind of driving ;D
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: BluSteel CaneCorso on August 13, 2008, 11:54:54 AM
Hello, welcome to the forum