Hi,
My name is Owais and I am from Pakistan. Probably I would be the first from Pakistan to join this forum. I am a cane corso enthusiast but unluckily haven't seen one so far as there is no cane corso in my country. I am planning to import one cc puppy real soon. Though I have a 1 Great Dane 2 years old male and 1 Rottweiler 6 months old male.
Thanks
Owais
;DWelcome to the forum Owais
I sold two cc puppies about 3 years ago in your county.
The name of the owner was Mr. Ali`Haskar Khan and the place was Islamabad.
Take amusment here
ciao
Massimo from fontanili kennel
Thanks....
Ahaan that's a shame but nobody knows about his corsos here.... is it possible for you to give me his contact info
my e-mail address is ovq21@yahoo.com
welcome to the forum
Welcome and enjoy your time on the forum.
Thanks Irena & Jozef
welcome
WELCOME!!
welcome..
Thanks Dei, Matilde, Rebecca....
Owais
Hi Owais!!!!! Nice to see you made it here! Plenty to learn on this forum.... ;D ;)
Thanks Heidi....ya it's a great forum, getting alot of response :)
pakistan, wow! Welcome aboard!
hope you find what you're looking for!
Welcome :)
Hello owais
Welcome to the forum ;D
Greetings from england
Welcome ;)
welcome Aboard 8)
canecorsojose , duvel , denis_ali , oigres , chris , marlyan , Joe
Thank you guys ! all of you !
welcome ;D
Hello & Welcome :)
Thanks Jerry&kayla , MAXENTO
Hi Owais, welcome at the Cane Corso enthusiasts ,you're far away but Heidi is very close to you, hope you'll find a good CC :)
Thanks CCSTARLIGHT....you know Heidi ?
by the way My Great Dane Sam was born in Poland but I got him by the breeder from Germany....
Welcome!
Thanks Sarka
btw I've mailed you too.... your corso looks huge in ur profile pic would love to see some of his pics :)
welcome to the forum.
Thanks Justice
welcome here
Thanks Kuma84