Hallo my name is Martino 35 yo,
I'm from Bologna and I've just bought a Cane Corso female from Gladio Nero Kennel !
Ciao
Martin
Hello! ;D
Welcome :)
Hallo to You all !
Greetings from India , from Finland WHAOOOOOO :o
Hello and Welcome. I also have a Marneo puppy. Can't wait to see pics of her as she grows.
welcome on board
look her now ...
isn't she sweet ?
(http://www.gladionero.com/cane-corso/foto/a-femmina7.jpg)
Hello Martino, welcome here at the Forum, you got a nice blue girl ;D
No Blue ! :o
She's black ! the pic it's not so good..
She is a cutie. Mine is solid black just like her daddy too.
Welcome aboard.
welcome
Ciao Martin,
Welcome to the forum! Your new puppy is beautiful and she has the face of her father......soooooo sweet. Congratulations!!
Zoe
Welcome! :)
welcome!
beautiful puppy :)
Welcome!! :) Your baby is beautiful!! :-* I too have a Marneo offspring!! :-*
welcome!beautiful puppy! Marneo is beautiful!
Welcome!!!
welcome!!