Hello everyone I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Stan and my son/canine 3 year old CastleGuard Diesel. Wanted to say we're happy to be on the board and look forward to sharing stories, pictures and video's with all of you.
I am going to begin mine with a couple of video's from Cheryl Carlson's Dog Sport Open in St. John's Michigan(which is a combination of obiedence, agility and personal protection) from this past August where Diesel took 3rd place out of 19 dogs in intermediate and 2nd place out of 8 dogs in advanced.
Enjoy and PLEASE, if you have any comments or suggestions feel free to post them.
1. 3rd place intermediate http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChWHJtejaoQ
2. 2nd place advanced part one of two. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPBu3wrvpTk
3. 2nd place advanced part two of two. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJwJSAqHLjE
Welcome Stan and Diesel. As I told you before Diesel is an incredible dog. You both are a great team. Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing more of Diesels accomplishments.
Hello and welcome!
You two make an awsome team, way to go and congrats!
Welcome! from San Jose!!!!!! Please post pics of your Son!
welcome... janet showed me those videos last week. impressive :)
Hello! ;D
Hello and welcome ;D
welcome :)
Hello and welcome!
hello and welcome
welcome to the institute ;D
nice videos - and great job
ciao 8)
Welcome to the forum. Way to work with you CC.
Welcome!
Owais
Welcome! :)