Hello :)
My name is Camilla and I am a proud owner of CC ;D. I have one Italian male at almost 2 year :)
If you will you can visit my website ;D ;D
www.casadelcorso.se
Sincerely Camilla
Welcome to the forum Israel
Hello! ;D
welcome
Quote from: Camilla/Cane on September 18, 2008, 02:38:30 PM
Hello :)
My name is Camilla and I am a proud owner of CC ;D. I have one Italian male at almost 2 year :)
If you will you can visit my website ;D ;D
www.casadelcorso.se
Sincerely Camilla
Hello
Nice to see you here in the forum, Welcome, and enjoy it :)
Bea
Hejsan! :)
Welcome and enjoy your time on the forum!
welcome..
Welcome! :)
Welcome to the forum.
Hello and Welcome!!
Welcome here, Camilla ;)
Finally!!!!! :o ;D
You will have fun in here. I guess many hours to read posts. ;)
See you soon. :-*
Thank you all :)Its nice to be here ;D. I hope that I can learn me all things that you can do here :)
Quote from: Camilla/Cane on September 19, 2008, 05:22:43 PM
Thank you all :)Its nice to be here ;D. I hope that I can learn me all things that you can do here :)
Camilla you must learn how to put in pictures hehe. ;D
Hei Camilla!
Velkommen hit!Flott side har du.. ;D
Håper du vil få det kult her:-)
Hilsen Camilla :P
WELCOME!
welcome
Heej Camilla!!!
Nice to see you here. Big congrats to you and Cane on the Raduno at TÃ¥nga Hed ;D