hey guys and girls. I am new to this forum and new to cane corso breed. I wanted to own this breed for about 2 years and finaly will have a chance to get a pup. I am hopping to get some info here on a good breeder.
Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find lots of info here on this wonderful breed. 8)
Welcome to the forum. Connecticut here.
Welcome aboard. There are a couple good breeders in your area. Good luck.
Welcome from Rockland County New York
I conacted a few and plan on visit them in next few weeeks. But I would appreciate any recomendations.
Welcome from North Carolina! :)
Hello and welcome from Poland, am sure you get lots of good breeders next to you, but you have also one name? ;D ;D
Hello and welcome :)
Hello! ;D
welcome
Hello and welcome to the forum
Welcome on board ;D
Could you please give us your real name? Always nice to know who we are talking to ;)
Hello and welcome from sunny Florida.
welcome
Welcome aboard 8)
Quote from: canecorsonancy on September 26, 2008, 10:44:45 AM
Welcome on board ;D
Could you please give us your real name? Always nice to know who we are talking to ;)
No problem my name is Eugene. And thank you everyone for warm welcome.
I have been in touch with Borealis Cane corso and Cane Corso de Italica. yif you guys canb recomend anyone or if there are any brreders around NYC please chime in.
Hello and Welcome!
Good luck with your search 8)
Welcome and enjoy it here!
Welcome.