Hello everyone!!!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, I'm Stephanie Simpson an enthusiast and hobby breeder located in Kingsport, TN.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, I've been with the breed for 4 years so I'm still a newbie.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, I was told by Julie Kenny about this forum and actually forgot about it until I was reminded of it the other day.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, I think this will be a great forum for many Corso enthusiast that are truly dedicated to the breed.
Welcome, Steph! :)
HI Ron!!!
Welcome to forum. My name is Yulia and I am in Dallas, TX.
Hi stephanie.........what took ya so long.......lol. Are we going to see ya at the Nationals ?
Warm welcome.
Tony
I won't get to go this year. I've got a lot going on and my doggie sitter is going to be gone that weekend. Good Luck and have lots of fun!!!!!
welcome :)
Hi Steph!
I'm so glad you could make it..... actually, I thought you were here already and I missed you. This forum is awesome and addicting ;D
Sorry you won't be at the Nationals..... I am so disappointed :'(
Take care and maybe we will see you at the Windy City??????
Lou