My name is Jessica and I live in Sweden with my husband and son. We have the honour to spend our life with our Corso, SuediccaÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´s Ponduz Don Jean.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, :-* He is after Kobe (Italian import) and Magnuslunds Nelle.
He is 14 months old and a real darling. We train obediance, tracking and has already been to 8 dogshows with good results, and more to come....ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, :)ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;)
We are now getting our second Corso, and hopefully the puppy will come end of this year or in the beginning of next and it will maby be from Italy.
Now iÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´m going to read a lot in here!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;D
Welcome Jessica.
Yulia
Welcome jessica & Ponduz ;D
/Jaqueline
Quote from: Deucalions on September 15, 2006, 04:48:42 PM
Welcome jessica & Ponduz ;D
/Jaqueline
Hello !ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;DÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;)
Quote from: YBW on September 15, 2006, 03:18:16 PM
Welcome Jessica.
Yulia
ThankÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´s. :)
welcome to the forum :)
Welcome to the forum ...... this is a fun be to be. Not to mention, there's a lot to learn :D
Quote from: Irena on September 15, 2006, 07:16:56 PM
welcome to the forumÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, :)
Thank you. :)
Quote from: Lou and Scott on September 15, 2006, 08:29:39 PM
Welcome to the forum ...... this is a fun be to be.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, Not to mention, there's a lot to learn :D
Thank you. I feel like iÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´m going to learn a lot in here!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;D
Hey, Jessica! :-*
I assure you a great portion of knowledge and experience in this forum!
Hugs, Milla
Quote from: Milla on September 16, 2006, 05:45:58 PM
Hey, Jessica!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, :-*
I assure you a great portion of knowledge and experience in this forum!
Hugs, Milla
Thx Milla! I learn many thing every day about the CC, and I thank you for everything you have learned me.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;D :-*
I am so happy that i got the uppertunity to get to know you and your family.
hello and welcome to the forum...
Quote from: santana_italia on September 17, 2006, 09:56:59 AM
hello and welcome to the forum...
Thank you!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, ;D :D