My name is Loredana
I am from Romania
I have a CC - Blade de Nobil Rose ( Cesare x Maraya de la Porta Dipinta )
I love CC
welcome
Hello Loredana from beauty Romania, welcome here at the Forum, pics of Blade de Nobil Rose ? ;D ;D
welcme to the forum.
hello and welcome ;D it was nice to chat with you in the chat ;D
kayla
Welcome and enjoy your time here.
thankyou for that beautiful wellcome
i will share some pics with my boy since he was a littlebit small till august
(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm107/Blademic/Baietii02.jpg)
(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm107/Blademic/DSC01203.jpg)
(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm107/Blademic/Picture128.jpg)
(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm107/Blademic/Picture088.jpg)
i hope u like my boy
i promis to look for more :)
and some from the late september
(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm107/Blademic/DSC02197.jpg)
(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm107/Blademic/DSC02209.jpg)
waiting the reward :D
(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm107/Blademic/DSC02301.jpg)
(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm107/Blademic/DSC02325.jpg)
Welcome here Loredana,
I have seen your wonderful dog in Budapest at the weekend. You can be proud. Blade is a very good dog. You will see in the future he will be like his father and mother.
The litter Cesare/Maraya is super, intelligent, strong and beauty.
Armin and Bandito
hello Loredana! welcome to a board ;D
Quote from: Loredana on October 05, 2008, 03:23:30 PM
and some from the late september
(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm107/Blademic/DSC02197.jpg)
(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm107/Blademic/DSC02209.jpg)
waiting the reward :D
(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm107/Blademic/DSC02301.jpg)
(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm107/Blademic/DSC02325.jpg)
welcome
very nice female :o :o :o
Thankyou Armin and Bandito !
Congrad's for Bandito
Thanks Rebecca but Blade de Nobil Rose is a boy :)