Hy,
my name is Elodie and I'm living near Paris
I've got one cane corso, Jules, He is 3 years old
in the pleasure to read to you!
welcome
bonjour élodie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hello and welcome :)
kayla
Welcome and enjoy your time here.
Thank you for your reception! :D
welcome to the forum...
welcome
welcome to the forum.
welcome to forum.
I've been to CACIB at La Rochelle this summer. U have so different ccs in France :)
hello and welcome on board ;D ;D
Quote from: Maria on October 06, 2008, 08:23:53 AM
welcome to forum.
I've been to CACIB at La Rochelle this summer. U have so different ccs in France :)
hye Maria,
You have may be seen Léa and her bitch Athena who made the CACIB
I imagine that the CACIB is different with regard to to you!
hello and welcome! have you any pics of your dog? ;)
Quote from: Elodie on October 06, 2008, 11:55:34 AM
Quote from: Maria on October 06, 2008, 08:23:53 AM
welcome to forum.
I've been to CACIB at La Rochelle this summer. U have so different ccs in France :)
hye Maria,
You have may be seen Léa and her bitch Athena who made the CACIB
I imagine that the CACIB is different with regard to to you!
I made some pictures there. I'll try to post them on this forum ang you'll help me to recognize, who is who ;)
Quote from: Maria on October 06, 2008, 05:50:34 PM
Quote from: Elodie on October 06, 2008, 11:55:34 AM
Quote from: Maria on October 06, 2008, 08:23:53 AM
welcome to forum.
I've been to CACIB at La Rochelle this summer. U have so different ccs in France :)
hye Maria,
You have may be seen Léa and her bitch Athena who made the CACIB
I imagine that the CACIB is different with regard to to you!
okay With pleasure!
I made some pictures there. I'll try to post them on this forum ang you'll help me to recognize, who is who ;)