Hello everyone. ;D
I am originally from Germany but live in the US since 1995. We just moved from California to Las Vegas. We bought our first house and our first Cane Corso. Jasmine is 6 month old and is a joy. She just passed her puppy training last Saturday. She is doing very well and listens great.
We have two other little dogs we rescued years ago. Our dachshund is now 8 years old and the Lahsa Apso is turning 14 years.
We are in search of another Cane Corso puppy and hope we will find one soon.
I am glad that I found this forum.
Ruth :)
Welcome and enjoy your time here!
Welcome aboard 8)
Welcome from California :)
welcome
welcome
Welcome !
Hello, welcome to the forum.
Welcome :)
Welcome to the board :)
welcome have fun ;D ;)
hello and welcome
Welcome aboard from Georgia
welcome..
Hello and welcome!!
Hello! ;D
WELCOME!!!!!!!!
Wilkommen!
Nice combi of dogs! Please post some pictures!
willkommen hier! Viel spass hier bei uns!
L.G. Kristina
Hello and welcome...
Eddie
Thank you for the warm welcome. How and where can I post some pics. Couldn't figure it out yet.
Thanks
Ruth