I cannot view anyone's pictures. Do I have a setting I need to change? I go into the photo corner and can see the text fine but no pictures, no html code, no red boxes, nothing.....Am I missing something? ???
Most pictures are posted using www.photobucket.com . Maybe your provider blocks photobucket?? I see all the pictures......... ::)
Quote from: canecorsonancy on October 13, 2008, 08:10:14 PM
Most pictures are posted using www.photobucket.com . Maybe your provider blocks photobucket?? I see all the pictures......... ::)
Yea I am thinking maybe it has something to do witht the office computer. On my blackberry I can see the pictures ok. I will see what happens from the computer at home, but your probably right
Yep that would be it, with my old company I couldn't see hardly any pics. :-[
Quote from: Joe on October 13, 2008, 08:53:52 PM
Yep that would be it, with my old company I couldn't see hardly any pics. :-[
Yea I am at home now I can see everything fine. You have a good looking dog Joe. When our new place is done, I want to see what Ron has avalible.
Your company is using a proxy server which blocks all the traffic to photobucket. That would explain why you don't see any pictures on your company pc. Try to visit the website of photobucket itself, I'll think you can't open it neither on your company pc.
Quote from: Robbrs on October 14, 2008, 02:02:34 PM
Your company is using a proxy server which blocks all the traffic to photobucket. That would explain why you don't see any pictures on your company pc. Try to visit the website of photobucket itself, I'll think you can't open it neither on your company pc.
Yes Photobucket is blocked by my company due the the types of pictures we would send each other ;D
Quote from: Jay K on October 14, 2008, 08:20:43 PM
Quote from: Robbrs on October 14, 2008, 02:02:34 PM
Your company is using a proxy server which blocks all the traffic to photobucket. That would explain why you don't see any pictures on your company pc. Try to visit the website of photobucket itself, I'll think you can't open it neither on your company pc.
Yes Photobucket is blocked by my company due the the types of pictures we would send each other ;D
hehe, I hope you mean dog pictures ;)