Hello, my name is Milos Dostanic.I am from Serbia, and big fan of this beautiful breed. This is one of my two female CC.
Alisa Strajano, 19 month old...
(http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/9651/copyofimg4024js6.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
welcome
Hello and Wellcome :D !!!
Welcome.
Thank you very much...
I am proud to be member of this forum...
Special salute to Holger.I do not know if you remmember but we met in Novi Sad. I was with Bogdan, when we met...
Welcome Dostana, have a nice party here!
Dobrodosao Milose! :)
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy!
welcome!!! ;)
Hello and welcome ;)
She has a Lovely coat.
Welcome Cane Corso Dostana ;D
welcome to the form.
Welcome ;)
Welcome and dobro nam dosao Dostana! ;) ;D
welcome
Hello, welcome to the forum!
Nice to see you here, Milosh ... ;D
Welcome and dobrodoshao, kako to divno napisa ime moje ... ;D
Hello and welcome to the forum....
Eddie
Hi...
Thanks for all welcome words...
I am so proud to show you one part of my new litter Alisa Strajano x Tyson....
This is Lennox Strajano, 40 days old
(http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/4763/lennoxstrajano1mx7.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/5563/lennoxstrajanocb8.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
And, Lancelot Strajano, 40 days old...
(http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4048/lancelotstrajano2bf7.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/7379/lancelotstrajano010hq6.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
Hello and enjoy :)
Puppies are beautiful. Little lions! ;)
Best regards for my brother and his family!
hello and welcome from hawaii ;D
kayla