Hello everybody! My name is Holger Hota, I live in Timisoara, Romania. I am a passionate for Cane Corso, and I own two dogs, a male and a female, brought from Italy. The male comes from the kennel Del Rosso Malpelo (it is a son of Conan Dei Dauni and Iris) and the female comes from the kennel Della Porta Dipinta (it's the daughter of Conan dei Dauni and Paolina della Porta Dipinta ).
Hello and welcome to the forum. I too have a dog from del rosso malpelo. Mine is out of zar del rosso malpelo and sofia. i would like to see pics of your dogs if you have them.
welcome to the forum :)
hello holger
welcome!!!
,this is roy from dallas texas
roy
Welcome to forum
this is Yulia from Dallas, TX
Welcome and enjoy! :)
Hello Holger....
nice to see u here ;D
...ce bine parlesc engleza pe aici :)
Welcome Holger :)
Welcome
Enjoy your stay. please share some pictures with all of us.
Tony
Welcome to the forum, this is a great place to be.
welcome Holger ;D