My name is Anne-Lee and me and my family have a small breeding of Cane corso. If you want to see my dogs visit my website www.infuturo.se
Hejsan ;)
Hi Anne- Lee nice to have u here ;D
nice pic u have on ur avatar :-*
Denis
welcome to the forum.
Hi, welcome to the forum
Quote from: denis_ali on November 03, 2008, 11:30:43 PM
Hi Anne- Lee nice to have u here ;D
nice pic u have on ur avatar :-*
Denis
:P ;)
Hello! ;D
Welcome here, Linda informs me we met in Hungary ??? - I think you were standing near me when that nice man from Italy said hello to me from the ring LOL :P :P :P :P :P Congrats on Krim babies.
Hejsan Anne-Lee!
And wellcome! I'm also new in this forum :).
Marjo
Hello Anne-Lee :)
Welcome!
Thank you so much for all the warm welcomes :D
Denis,I agree with you that the black female I have on my avatar is very nice looking,wonder who she is from ;)
Jojo,it was very nice meeting you and it´s allways fun to see that the signlanguage works all over the world ;D ;D
welcome Anna lee
great to see you here :)
welcome
hello anne lee nice to met you here
hello and welcome!
Welcome and enjoy!
quite some dogs you have; nice!
Quote from: Anne-Lee on November 04, 2008, 03:12:59 PM
Jojo,it was very nice meeting you and it´s allways fun to see that the signlanguage works all over the world ;D ;D
oh yes babe, I seem to have that affect on him, he can't put his fingers away ;D