Hi everybody, my name is Manon and I`m a small breeder in Holland.
I live in Oud-Vossemeer near the sea and José :)
If you have any question feel free to ask :D
Now I`m going to read all the interesting topics 8)
Hi Manon, nice to meet you here.
Hera sends you a big :-*
Hi Manon,
Welcom on this forum :D
Hello & Welcome!
Maybe some pics or a link to your hp?
Thank you all.
First I have to learn how to put pics but here`s allready a link to my hp http://www.canecorsoangeli.com/index.php?lang=en
I`m sorry but the English version is not complete yet :-[
Big kiss to Hera :-*
Hello Manon welcom on this forum
and her is a lot to ready and look
Mi ;D
Welcome.
welcome
finaly you come on over ;D ;D that is great and mutch fun :-* :-*
Yes Tjaan it`s your fault, you made me curious :P It`s fun indeed and very interesting also :D
HI welcome to the forum!
Hi and welcome to the forum
Hello and welcome ;)
Thanks to evrybody for the warm welcom :)
HELLO & WELCOME!!! CIAO MANON!!
Grazie Roberto.
How is daddy Boss doing :D
Hello Manon,
Welcome for North Carolina :).
Jennifer
hallo and welcome to the forum. congrats for your dogs
Welcome ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
hello Manonn I already spoken with you on other topics without given you the welcome here........sorry welcome here better late that never ciao
max