Hi,
I'm located close to Buffalo, NY.
I lost my own CC in May to the cancer. We had great time together over 8 years. Thanks to her I learned to love the breed.
Right now I share my life with a shelter mutt ;D and close to 2 years old corso-girl, who I'm fostering. Some day there will be another corso puppy in my life too.
Ester
He Ester, welcome...I have a shelter mutt too along with my CC! ;)
Welcome aboard, thanks for joining.
Couple of pics too...
This was Ramona:
(http://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c/galleries/cache/derivative/8/2/8273782.jpg)
My Zorro (aka Crazy Mutt) & Jill (my foster)
(http://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c/galleries/albums/123/114019982/Jill/022.JPG)
Tere Ester,
Tore sind siin kohata! ;D ;D
Kairi
Hello and Welcome! :(
Sorry to hear about Ramona.
Your dogs are beauties, thank you for sharing.
welcome
Hello and welcome
Hello! ;D
Hi Ester, we were in chat last night, sorry I did not know you lost your CC, that is sad!
Hi Ester and welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your corso.
Thanks for the warm welcome :)
Quote from: Navarro on November 12, 2008, 01:52:22 AM
Tere Ester,
Tore sind siin kohata! ;D ;D
Kairi
Tere Kairi,
it is so nice to hear my own language here!
Ester
Hey Ester and welcome
:) Hello and welcome :)
Hey Ester ;D
Hello Ester ;)
Hello and welcome, Ester ;)
Tervitusi Eestist :)