Hi Everyone,
My name is Stephanie and I'm going to be Achilles new mom. My family and I are so pleased that Kahu Cane Corso is working entrusting us with this truely spectacular dog! We can't wait for him to arrive and settle into his new home.
I look forward to learning more on the site and getting to know fellow dog lovers!
Stephanie - welcome here and I wish you years of happiness with a truly outstanding dog. Well done Heidi also xxx
Welcome to the forum, and to Corso ownership!
Hi Stephanie!!! Glad you made it here... Lots of great CC lovers here to learn from.. We are so happy to have found such a great home for our boy Achilles! ;D
Welcome to the forum and to your new corso puppy. We have all fallen a little in love with that cutie! Congrats!
Hi welcome to the forum!
Welcome to the forun New Mommy ;D
welcome
Welcome, and congrats on your new boy. We have watched him grow in "cyberspace".
hello and welcome from hawaii ;D a very good looking cc you got from heidi!! ;D
kayla