Hello to everybody, my name is Fausto, I'm Italian and "cane corso" is my passion so I've 4 adult cane corsos... I'm glad about this forum and I'm honoured to be able to join...I hope to talk soon...thanks :)
welcome to the forum!!!! ciao fausto
Hello and welcome.
welcome
welcome
HELLO AND WELCOME!!!!
Hello and welcome ;)
Welcome to the forum Fauno.
Hello and welcome
Hello Fausto, welcome to the place where the Cane Corso enthusiasts are at home ;D
Ciao Fausto
welcome to the forum ;)
hello and welcome ;)
I just wanna say thanks for your "wellcome"!!...I already know some of you as Roberto who invited me to this forum (and thanks as well for yesterday to his home,I enjoied a great "pasta coi funghi")...and as Vincenzo (valmorea) who I know that he's doing a good job ( I'd like to visit his breeding as soon as possible)...about the other, well, I hope to know everybody little by little...and in the meantime I'll start to visit your web site...thanks again...I'll talk to you soon... :)
The next time you get to Find there will be the AL PESTO PASTA! FAUSTO HELLO! ROBERTO
Italiano » Inglese Traduci