Hallo
I'm Joanna I'm Cane Corso fanatic ;D and breeder from Poland :)
my web site http://www.cohors.freehost.pl/
what else ...hmmm I'm glad I have found this forum ;D and nice to meet you all ;D
hello joanna all pleasure is for us :)
OOOO welkome,welcome Asiulek(Joanna) ;D
Joanna is Big fanatic ,have a small kennel .She have a wonderfull Corso.
She have a best tiltes in Poland working female.Name this fenomen female is Youth Champion of Poland, Champion of Poland ,3x Europa Winner ARIKA,she is senior but still have a big heart to work!! :D
Joanna is my friend ;D
Welcome Aboard ;)
Hi, welcome to the forum!
Hi and welcome :D
hello and welcome from hawaii ;D
kayla
Thank you for nice and warm welcome :)
welcome
Hi Joanna!!...welcome here.. :)
Welcome aboard Joanne.
Welcome Joanne.
[]´s
Eduardo / CCK.
hello and welcome hope you enjoy
Hello Joanna and welcome to the Forum, seems that the Polish fraction here becomes bigger ;D ;D
welcome :D
once again thank you for the warm welcome :) I really enjoy this forum
The little ones saying to all of you Happy and Merry Christams
(http://image.blingee.com/images15/content/output/000/000/000/4b2/329847695_667120.gif) (http://blingee.com/blingee/view/78794323-Fallena)
Personalized Glitter Graphics (http://blingee.com)
(http://image.blingee.com/images15/content/output/000/000/000/4b2/329853281_1028775.gif) (http://blingee.com/blingee/view/78795055-Farfalla)
Myspace Glitter Graphics (http://blingee.com)
Hello & Welcome lub Witam, witam! ;)