Hello,
My name is Karyn and I am new to the forum. I have 2 corso's, and am happy to have this opportunity to join this forum
Hi Karyn. Welcome :)
hello and welcome from hawaii ;D
kayla
Hello, welcome from Oklahoma!
welcome
Welcome Karyn,from a pretty close by Neighbor ;D
Just North of you.
Hello and welcome from sunny Florida.
Welcome...From Connecticut !!!!
Welcome
Hi welcom on this forum :D
Hi Karyn
Welcome to the forum im sure you will enjoy being here''
Pete
Legacy Cane Corso
Thank you for the warm welcome. :)
hello and welcome
;D Hi Karyn! Welcome! ;D I know you have Tessa :) so who did you add to your pack? ;D
Patti,
Karyn is my Cash-Money's new Mom :D
Champion Apex's Cash,CGC
(http://www.apexcanecorso.com/CashBOBNeshaminyPFF.jpg)
(http://www.apexcanecorso.com/Cash16MonthsHEAD-FFF.jpg)
(http://www.apexcanecorso.com/Cash16MonthsBodySm-FFF.jpg)
(http://www.apexcanecorso.com/CashKarynJohn9469.JPG)
Welcome to the forum ;D.
Thanks for the pics Wendy. Cash-Money is the best! We love him :-*