Hello, I am Agne. I‘m from Lithuania. In the future I would like to be tho owner of a Cane Corso, so I would like to learn and to know as much as possible until I have this wonder in my house.
Hello :)
Nice to see you here ;D
welcome
hello and welcome!
Welcome ;)
welcome here :)
Hi and wellcome here!! :)
Welcome :)
Hello Agne, welcome to the CC enthusiasts here, from which town you are? To research and find the Cane Corso of your wish, you'll come to the right people here. ;D ;D
Hello and wellcome :)
welcome
Quote from: Helmut on December 15, 2008, 09:07:10 PM
Hello Agne, welcome to the CC enthusiasts here, from which town you are? To research and find the Cane Corso of your wish, you'll come to the right people here. ;D ;D
I am from Siauliai, in the North of Lithuania. I found some right people in our country ;)
Hello & Welcome!
Welcome!
hello and welcome!
Hello.
Welcome :)