Hello , I'm proud owner of a Cane Corso. I live in the north of Belgium. I joined the international forum to see en learn more about the Cane Corso. Our Cane Corso is almost 10 months old now. His name is Santo. My name is robert.
welcome :)
Hello Robert welcome to the forum.
welcome to the forum santo ;D
Welcome
Welcome :)
Welcome :D
welcome!!
welcome Robert
Hello Robert
Me and Heidi are happy to known you personally some days ago
welcome here
Welcome ;)
welcome... ;D
Hi Rob en Santo, welcome.
So you`ve been with the funny, warm and little bit crazy ;D people in Italy, I think they gave you a great time ;)
Quote from: i fontanili on January 03, 2009, 11:57:42 AM
Hello Robert
Me and Heidi are happy to known you personally some days ago
welcome here
Hello Massimo and Heidi, We enjoyed staying with you. thanks for everything !
Rob en Susan
Hello Robert, Welcome