Just posting my intro here. I just got my first Corso from Apex Cane Corso ( www.apexcanecorso.com ) He is a fawn male out of Tuff and Farah. I live in southern MD with my girlfriend and we are looking forward to getting a 2nd dog from Apex this Feb. As long as there is a pet quality in the litter, we will be getting one out of Farah and Tuff/Roca.
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the new pup and your soon to arrive pup.
Hi guys! Welcome to the forum :D
I saw a little typo in your post because the new Mom is Jasmine ;)
You are quicker than me to make the litter announcement ;D ;D ;D
Jasmine had 3 puppies on December 23 in a dual sire litter with Roca and Tuff :D
She had 2 grey brindle girls and 1 black brindle boy ;D
Welcome to the forum, and cograts on your new pup. Also congrats to you Wendy on your new litter. :D
welcome to the forum :)
welcome
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new puppy!
Hi, welcome to the forum!
welcome!!
welcome
my mistake..i certainly meant Jasmine and Tuff/Roca...not sure why I put Farah..maybe because shes Aslans mom
welcome to the forum