Hello my name is Kerstin,
I come from Germany.
I have a Cane Corso dogs called Duke. Duke is 9 Months old.
His right name is Auro del Guarda Valiente
a mother: La Potenza e L 'amore di Evita
father: DJ Corso of Bajer
Best regards
Kerstin
(http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/2224/kduke2mh8bj4.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/kduke2mh8bj4.jpg/1/w600.png) (http://g.imageshack.us/img165/kduke2mh8bj4.jpg/1/)
ciao :) (http://www.canecorsoaustria.info/smiley/00497.gif)
welcome
Hello Kerstin, nice to see you here also.
Nice to see you too Karo ;D
Hallo kerstin!
Schön dass es geklappt hat mit dem regestrieren!
L.G. Kristina
Hi Kerstin,
freu mich, daß du dich jetzt auch hier bist :D Wünsch dir gute Unterhaltung, gibt viel zu lesen und zu lernen!!! ;D
LG Sara
Hallo kerstin ;)
hallo :)
Hallo Ihr...
schon lange nicht mehr gesehen ;D
Ja viel zu lesen gibt es und ich verlern mein Englisch nicht bis ich nächstes Jahr wieder arbeiten gehe :D...
@kristina das mit der Registrierung war so ne Sache...etwas kompliziert... ::)
LG Kerstin
Hallo! :)
Hallo Sarka :)
hello and welcome from hawaii ;D
kayla
Hello and welcome from Ohio!
Nice looking boy you have 8)
Hello and welcome kerstin an duke ;)
Big kiss from sister avetta :-*
(http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9011/hpim3639jm0.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/8715/hpim3656sd1.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
Thank you for the picture of aurora. I was very curios how she looks now!! I like very much this puppie picture of this two girls ;D
(http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/4026/aurora3so8wm2.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
Many thanks for the pictures, the purest family meeting, it are to be seen nice like develop the brothers and sisters of Duke
Best regards
Kerstin and Duke
Hello Kerstin,
nice to see you on this forum. This is a great place to meet Cane Corso people with a lot of knowledge about the the breed.
Thank you Sandra and Elisa for the updated pics of Aurora and Avetta. I'm happy to see them again.
Hello Silke,
nice to see you too :D :D
I have also been glad about the photos. Duke develops admirably, thumbs press for the exhibit the next week in Nürnberg.
Kerstin
Hi, welcome to the forum!
Hallo ;)
OMG, Kerstin welcome here at us, sorry don't saw you before ;) ;) ;D
hallo and welcome :)
Welcome and guten tag.
Hello & Welcome :)