Hello, I'm Séverine, I 30 years old, passionate and love the breed Cane , I join you.
I am French and I live next to Saint-Emilion (wine) ;)
Best Regards
Séverine
hello and welcome on board ;)
Quote from: rebecca on January 11, 2009, 08:27:33 PM
hello and welcome on board ;)
Hello miss and thank's ;D
Welcome
welcome in the forum ;D ;)
Welcome to the forum.
welcome
Welcome here!
Welcome ;)
Hello and welcome.
hello and welcome from Hawaii ;D
kayla
Quote from: Jerry&kayla on January 12, 2009, 08:44:40 PM
hello and welcome from Hawaii ;D
kayla
Hello rohhhhhhhhhh cool !!!!!! 8) 8) ;D , the sun etc....lol
hello welcome
welcome in the forum :D
welcome here !
Hello Serverine welcome here at this Forum ;D
The wine (Bordeaux) is one of the best like the CC for the Dog breeds ;D
welcome severine!!! ;)
Quote from: Helmut on January 14, 2009, 01:11:49 PM
Hello Serverine welcome here at this Forum ;D
The wine (Bordeaux) is one of the best like the CC for the Dog breeds ;D
Thank you Helmut, I don't know if the french kennels are the best !!!! lol ;D ::)
and thank's Lea and Claude :D