My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: la migale on January 13, 2009, 05:57:59 PM

Title: Bonjour
Post by: la migale on January 13, 2009, 05:57:59 PM
I am named Jerome, I am fascinated by the Female duck Parade, but not by English thus I am going to read to you with an on-line translator, it is not tres easy but good when we like we do not count
Title: Re: Bonjour
Post by: Irena on January 13, 2009, 06:50:20 PM
welcome
Title: Re: Bonjour
Post by: lea on January 14, 2009, 01:24:40 PM
welcome!!!  ;D
Title: Re: Bonjour
Post by: jan on January 14, 2009, 01:40:06 PM
Welcome here  ;)
Title: Re: Bonjour
Post by: Mary on January 14, 2009, 01:48:27 PM
hello and welcome!
Title: Re: Bonjour
Post by: emperio on January 14, 2009, 02:27:33 PM
welcome in the forum the spiderman  ;D ;)
Title: Re: Bonjour
Post by: la migale on January 16, 2009, 05:01:31 PM
thanks you  ;D
Title: Re: Bonjour
Post by: Laura Ice on January 16, 2009, 05:18:44 PM
Hello and Welcome!
Title: Re: Bonjour
Post by: severine on January 17, 2009, 06:52:30 PM
Welcome Jérome  :)