HI ALL
My name is Leonid.
I am a breeder of Cane Corso in Israel.
The name of my kennel is "ESSENCE OF EMPIRE (http://il-canecorso.co.il)".
You all welcome to visit us at http://il-canecorso.co.il (http://il-canecorso.co.il)
and to sea our dogs.
Hi, welcome to the forum!
Welcome :D
hello and welcome, it would be interesting to see the puppies of warrior, i'm looking forward to see pictures ;)
Welcome !! ;)
finaly you made it :)
welcome :)
Welcome to the forum. Nice dogs on your site.
Hello and welcome!
Great pics! 8)
WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!
Hi All.
Thank you All for warm welcome.
Sory I couldn't reply earlier.
I was busy 48h with Nera's whelping.
We have 4 puppies from NERA GERASS CORSO and WARRIOR FROM VALLE DEI LORD.
Pictures will be soon ;)
Welcome
Welcome ...... ;D
Huge welcome here at us, your Corsi are great there. ;D ;D