My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: Never16 on January 21, 2009, 06:48:48 PM

Title: Greetings from Slovakia
Post by: Never16 on January 21, 2009, 06:48:48 PM
Hi I’m Susanne. I live in Slovakia and I’m breeder of Cane Corso since 1999.
Sorry, my English is a little jolty â€" but  I look forward to cutely exchange of experience.

http://www.cane-corso-slowakei.eu/
Title: Re: Greetings from Slovakia
Post by: Holger on January 21, 2009, 07:10:01 PM
Willkommen.
Title: Re: Greetings from Slovakia
Post by: Irena on January 21, 2009, 08:38:50 PM
welcome
Title: Re: Greetings from Slovakia
Post by: justice on January 22, 2009, 01:21:32 AM
Welcome to the forum.
Title: Re: Greetings from Slovakia
Post by: Leon on January 22, 2009, 04:36:20 AM
HI AND WELCOME.
I HAVE A PROBLEM TO ENTER ENGLISH ON YORE SITE :(
Title: Re: Greetings from Slovakia
Post by: kibo on January 22, 2009, 05:56:53 AM
Hi Susanne,
herzlich willkommen  :)
Lg Lena
Title: Re: Greetings from Slovakia
Post by: Markus on January 22, 2009, 06:08:48 AM
hello  :)