hi to everybody and to like to know you, I am alessandro, and he is ALIOT
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/3647/aliotedoris012ql5.jpg
Very nice boy!
Parents?
Tanti Saluti
Kristina
Benvenuto ;)
welcome :)
HI TO EVERYBODY, AND THANKS FOR THE RECEPTION, IF YOU GO TO CORSO IN THE SPOTLIGHT THERE ARE ALSO OTHER PHOTOS OF ALIOT E THE NAMES OF HIS PARENTS.
CIAO ALESSANDRO ;)
Hello Alessandro, welcome here at the Forum, Aliot is really big but also very nice CC ;D
Welcome Ale........ congrats for your old boy.... ;)
bye
Roberto
Quote from: Aiace on January 25, 2009, 12:38:02 PM
Very nice boy!
Parents?
Tanti Saluti
Kristina
If I am right; http://www.canecorsopedigree.com/modules/animal/pedigree.php?pedid=14777
And if I am wrong; I also like to know ;)
Welcome Aliot and Alessandro :)
you're totally right ;D
do you know this line of blood?
ciao alessandro
Quote from: aliot on January 26, 2009, 09:12:41 PM
you're totally right ;D
do you know this line of blood?
ciao alessandro
Just a little; but only from photo's :-\ and pedigrees. I hope to see one day some offspring from this line
with my own eyes.
But really great you did share here photo's of Aliot
I always like to see the dogs ( cc)
It's an obsession ;); I think
But I prefer to see with my eyes
Hello & Welcome!
when you want you come to find me. :)
thanks to all for the welcome one and for the compliments ;)
CIAO ALESSANDRO