Hi guys!
I'm Jacki From Indy!!!! Glad to meet all of you!!!!
Welcome!
Do you have any CC?
Hello Jackie and welcome to this forum
Yulia from Dallas, TX
welcome jackie
roy
welcome to the forum :)
Welcome!
Indianapolis! The famous city of the Indianapolis motor speedway ;D
welcome to the forum.
Hello and welcome here :D
Welcome Jackie
Post of pictures of that good looking boy of your. Or I will...........lol :P
Thanks Everyone for your responses!!!! I have for CC's and a few rescues!!!
I'd post pics but I don't know How LOL
Check http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=167.0 on how to post pictures.
Hi there,
Glad to see you found us ;D ;D ;D
You have to post Quincy's picture, people here will appreciate that head type.
I would post the one from the show, if I could figure out how to do it. Do you
want me to try (Head Shot)? :D
Lou
Hello, welcome here :)
Aloha, Jacki! Hey, one of my puppies from our first litter is in Indianapolis...her name is Monalina and here's a picture of her taken at 1 year:
(http://californiacanecorso.com/californiacanecorso.com/Photo/Monalina/Monalina%20010905%20f%20square.JPG)
Welcome to the forum!
Hello. Buddy,
it took you a long time to finally find this forum!!!!
See you soon.
Sandra
Quote from: canecorsonancy on October 26, 2006, 03:17:25 PM
You're going to the US again?
No, not this year anymore. But Jacki will come over for the World Dog Show and to pick up some dogs! ;D
This World Dog Show not only has the most Corsos entered ever. It looks like it will also have the most visitors ever! ;D