Hello everyone,
My name is Jason. I currently have a 3 yr old female corso and we are awaiting the arrival of our new pup sometime in 09.
Welcome, where you calling from? pics of your corso.
awesome! good luck with your pup!
Welcome to the forum. Are you in USA or abroad ?
How do I post pics?
Quote from: Jason on January 28, 2009, 07:40:52 PM
How do I post pics?
do you know how to use photobucket?
(http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk282/jasonsanders_photo/apex6.jpg)
welcome
Not the best pic but that's our Hendrix out of Scandifio.
USA
Welcome Jason,
Your Hendrix looks like a big girl? I have dogs from Scandifio as well 8).
Jen
She's 95 lbs in shape. Always been on the leaner side. Her head is just really big. lol
very sweet looking girl!
Thanks
Jason,
Welcome to the forum!!! ;D Who is the sire and dam of your pup?
The sire is Scandifios T-Bone and the dam is Lexie from LLJ CC. LLJ is a small breeder here in Ohio. LLJ stock is Essentially Scandifio based. I'm bringing her out to Tony's soon for an eval.
Jason,
I have to say, I love her father, he is a MONSTER of a dog :o 8) ;). I have a picture of him standing in the snow that is gorgeous. When is your new puppy coming and from where?
Jennifer
Rumored to be as heavy as 160lbs! I'd love to see the pix. Can you post it?
Welcome and enjoy your time here!
Hi Jason,
Just for you. Isn't he beautiful? I've been told that his personality was as big and beautiful as he is. Let me know what you think.
Jennifer
Scandifio's T-Bone
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd114/lotsofdogs2/lotsofdogsphotos/ScandifiosT-Bone-1.jpg)
T-Bone is awesome. Thank you so very much. The new puppy is expected summer 09'. Mitch from Kennel Byonics is the breeder. I wanted very particular lines that he currently has. Really nice guy. We are really excited.the puppy will be a Noe(dam side) and Prince (sire side) granddaughter.
Jason are you getting a puppy out of Kato?
Yes
(http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk282/jasonsanders_photo/untitled.jpg) :)