Hello! :) My name is Algi and I have at home young corso-girl Eaglemount First Lady:
(http://www.geocities.com/fjordneckkennel/kuvat/Lady2.jpg)
Hello! Nice looking girl.. :)
Welcome to the forum!!! ;D Strong looking girl. :)
welcome
Hello & Welcome :) Nice looking girl :-*
Tere Algi :)
Tere tulemast Algi!
Welcome to the forum! ;)
Welcome! I love the ticking on her chest
Welcome!
Hei Algi,
Tervitused Louna-Californiast! ;D
Kairi
Tere tulemast :)
Thank you for the warm welcome! :)
Tanan sooja vastuvõtu eest! :)
I have breed dobermanns over 20 years, unfortunately we not find
healthy breeding-material for our long-living lines anymore and we
decided finish.In moment we have at home 10 + y. old dobermannlady, 2 y old rottweiler female, 9 m.old cani corso and
tibetan spaniels (breed, what we breed now).
All this company very friendly and have good relationship.
Cani corso I fall in love, when I meet Lady - she truly dog-for-me
and I hope start dogsport again.
Hello and Welcome on this forum very interesting ;D ::)
Tere Algi!
Welcome to the forum and welcome to the breed! ;)
Glad to see you here!
I'm looking forward to see what you will accomplish with your girl!
Tervitused teiseltpoolt maakera,
Ester
Hi. She's a good looking girl!
wow, shes real solid looking. I have a friend who lives in Estonia :P
Hello Algi
Girl very nice :)
welcome :)
Hello and welcome!
(http://www.eaglemount.pri.ee/gallery/albums/album13/19_G.jpg)
(http://www.eaglemount.pri.ee/gallery/albums/album13/18_G.jpg)
(http://www.eaglemount.pri.ee/gallery/albums/album13/21_G.jpg)
Hi!
If your dad RBL Ikaro, you are my sister! Very pleased to meet!
Your girl is very beautiful!
Algi, welcome :D
:-* ot papki ;)
(http://i017.radikal.ru/1004/ea/8be9994f3b4d.jpg)
(http://i056.radikal.ru/1004/73/967c8900f946.jpg)
Hello!
hello and welcome!!
(http://www.eaglemount.pri.ee/gallery/albums/album13/32_G.jpg) (http://www.eaglemount.pri.ee/gallery/albums/album13/33_G.jpg)
Leedy - amazing girl! :-*