HELLO EVERYBODY, MY WIFE AND I ARE INTERESTED IN CANE CORSOS AND HEARD ABOUT THE SIGHT. I DOUBT WE WILL POST A LOT AS WE DON'T CURRENTLY HAVE A CANE CORSO, BUT WE WOULD LIKE TO SOAK UP SOME OF THE KNOWLEDGE AS WE ARE TRYING TO LEARN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
Welcome and enjoy your time here. ;)
Welcome amd good luck in your search. There are a some great corso minds on this site.
Hello Welcome. I'm in Texas as well as a few others on this forum. There is a lot of info here,
welcome.
HELLO ERIK, I'M THE ONE THAT EMAILED YOU AND ASKED ABOUT INFO AND YOU DIRECTED ME TO THIS SIGHT.
Welcome from Georgia. Enjoy your surfing.
Welcome and please get you fill ;D
Welcome aboard. From Connecticut.
welcome! hope you decide to get a corso!!!
Hello.
Welcome to the forum. You'll learn alot here.
hello welcome to the forum.
i am originally from west texas.
lots of info and good people here.
eddie
Okay, lol you must be Brian. Welcome
aboard. Email me and I will give you some links to read up
now you are a member.
hello and welcome from houston
welcome