My Community

General => Introductions => Topic started by: Besties on February 21, 2009, 06:54:22 PM

Title: Greetings from Finland
Post by: Besties on February 21, 2009, 06:54:22 PM
Hello to everybody!
I am a wanna-be corso owner (hopefully having my 1st corso puppy home by Easter) from Finland. I have bred Whippets now for 4 generations since 1992 and also started with my first Rottweiler litter last year under prefix Besties.

I have been interested in corsos since I saw a corso for a first time about 8 years ago. Now it looks like I´m finally going to have one of my own...  8)
Title: Re: Greetings from Finland
Post by: Doubleclicks/Seija on February 21, 2009, 07:23:37 PM
Tervetuloa Mari :)

Hi and welcome!
Title: Re: Greetings from Finland
Post by: Irena on February 22, 2009, 04:34:13 AM
welcome
Title: Re: Greetings from Finland
Post by: Jason on February 22, 2009, 04:43:13 AM
welcome
Title: Re: Greetings from Finland
Post by: marlyan on February 22, 2009, 06:31:18 AM
Hello and welcome ;)
Title: Re: Greetings from Finland
Post by: Jozef on February 22, 2009, 07:39:28 AM
Welcome.
Title: Re: Greetings from Finland
Post by: karolina on February 22, 2009, 07:40:24 AM
Hello & Welcome!