Hello everyone. I'm Gus from South Florida. Its great seeing so many Corsos. I have a couple of Corsos, a 2 year old and a pup. This forum seems like a great place to learn about the breed, wish I would have found it sooner. I'll post pics of my dogs soon. I recently got a pup and since they are both males my wife is concerned. Her coworkers suggested we neuter the dogs to prevent any possible future agression. :o What have you all found, any advise on males living together. Thanks
Hey welcome! I'm new too here and from South Florida as well. Not an owner but hopefully soon.
Where did you get your pup from? post some pics.
Ivan
welcome
welcome
Hello Gus, welcome to the Forum, I don't would neuter the dogs, they find the own way and they would find out the right relation between them, if they don't would understand themselves you can neuter always, but I think it's not necessary . ;D
welcome
Hello and welcome Gus from the Florida west coast.