Hello from Germany greet only times all Cane Corso of friends are in possesses a CC of name Manon and a Rottweiler dog of name Mona. Are race lover and are pleased about each contact.
Greeting D.C ;)
Welcome on board ;D What is your real name?
I think I have heard about Manon. Is it a male?
welcome to the forum :)
Hello and thanks for your welcome greetings.
@ canecorsonancy It is a 3 1/2 year old one completely Tigrato of gestromter RÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¼de and with the name Don Carlo is called.
D.C ;)
Hello D.C. and welcome to forum
Yulia
Hello DC, i am also from Germany, from witch town are you?
@ Esther
Thanks for the nice greetings here
Still I live with my two in Hessen however soon into another Land of the Federal Republic
will change too my friend in North-Rhine/Westphalia and to their 6 Mastiffs.
D.C ;)
Welcome and enjoy. :)
You live in Hessen now but soon will move to North Rijn Westfalen? I live in Heerlen, close to Aachen ;D
Hi DC welcome here :)
hi and welcome...
I live also in north-rhine/westphalia, i live close to Heinsberg and Geilenkirchen and also like Nancy close ot Aachen.
I live neer the Dutch border from Sittard and Heerlen.
Where in north-rhine/westphalia will you be moving to?
Aloha und Willkommen!