Hello to you all!
My name is Tiffany and I live in England.
I am a very lucky person as I have a wonderful 11 month old female Cane Corso whom I co-own with Jojo. She is very loving and is a real joy to be around. She is ever so gentle with my nephew and cat and she certainly keeps us busy and entertained! ;D
I will post pics when I've figured out how to do it... ::)
Take care all,
Tiff x
Welcome and enjoy your time here!
Welcome :-*
welcome
Hello and welcome to the forum!
Welcome :)
Hello Tiffany, great to find us and welcome here, its nice to here somebody is lucky person ;D ;D
Hi, welcome to the forum!
Hi Tiff. Glad to see you made it here.
Welcome aboard.
Hello and welcome!!
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :). I see there is lots and lots of reading to do! :o :)
Welcome to the forum tiff
Hello & Welcome
Hello and welcome.
welcome :)