Hello everybody. :-[ I haven't been posting for so long now, that I think it's more polite to introduce myself again.
I will try to post more in the future. ;)
I am Anita, and I am from Holland. I have two Cane Corso's. A female Mila 4 years and a male called Ludo 2,5 years.
I also have a website: www.decanecorso.nl
My sweet friend Ludo:
(http://www.decanecorso.nl/images/stories/voorpagina/0002.jpg)
(http://www.decanecorso.nl/images/stories/pluut.jpg)
And my sweet bitch Mila:
(http://www.italianguardian.nl/images/stories/05052008/0109.jpg)
First I have to start reading... have to catch up ;D
Welcome back! What a great photo of Mila. Ludo is in great shape - no fat on the big boy. Handsome Corso.
Welcome back. Nice pictures.
Welcome!!!
Thank you!!! And thanks for the compliments! :-*
Hi Nietje, welcome :-* :-*
Thanks my dear friend Manon! :-* :-*
Hello & Welcome! :)
Hello Anita, Welcome :-*
Welcome! ;)
Welcome on the board ;D
WELCOME! :)
Hello and welcome! Very nice pictures.
Thanks so much for the welcome and compliments! :-*